3 more nights in Chengdu. Today I visit the TCM Hospital for the last time in order to get medicine, i.e. herbal tea. Too afraid or too shy to take more than 5-6 pics, cuz it is Not common to take pics in here I think..
I am really Happy that we met Lucy, dont Know if her chinese name consists of first and last name, so let's leave it at Lucy.
She is an assistant/student doctor at this hospital, majoring acupuncture. I was Lucky to meet her cuz it is pretty hard to survive only with Google Translator and my self-made Point It book ^_^
But in General people have been very friendly and helpful as long as you put enough effort in being understood. Being helpless doesn't give u any credits.. So in case you wanna come to China someday to do business or such as that, you better learn some Basic chinese and bring a lot of energy along. Oh yea..!






0 Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen